The Podcast helping women who have been hurt heal and grow + LIFE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIST + A SAFE PLACE to work on inner peace + how to spot the red flags + how to stay safe + tips on how to look after you when things are tough + teaching mindset + empowerment strategies + acknowledging life‘s challenges + exploring ways to meet these challenges head on to go from SURVIVING TO RISING. Sandy J is a survivor and helps women recover control over their lives. Please listen and be uplifted, to rise in this safe space where dignity, kindness and compassion are treasured .
Sunday May 02, 2021
Sunday May 02, 2021
Sunday May 02, 2021
EPISODE NOTES FOR THE RAVEN SCOTT NTERVIEW
AUTHOR OF DISCOVERING THE TREASURES WITHIN
On today’s show I have a Raven Scott, author of her newly released book Discovering the Treasures Within.
She is someone who feels she has really found her DESTINY and she wants to help others find theirs too.
She has felt the crippling despair that co-dependency in a toxic relationship fabricates in life.
She has written her book to help others find the treasures buried deep down inside of themselves.
This book is full of spiritual topics, emotional tools for transformation, applied human design concepts, astrology, and it tells who Raven broke out of her abusive patterns.
She is a certified Meditation Instructor and Destiny Coach, and she can help women find clarity, renewal and discover their destiny.
Tune in to hear her insights and her journey through abuse and her own recovery journey.
Remember that every day is a new day and a new opportunity to move in the direction of your dreams. Every day is a clean slate to start fresh.
So, hang in there and keep striving to regain your personal power.
For anyone interested in getting some coaching support or energetic healing to help heal your life and get your life back on track, please contact me.
I work online via zoom face to face calls, which allows you the flexibility to work with me wherever you happen to be located and wherever you are comfortable to have private confidential conversations.
If you would love to get unstuck and you know deep down you will achieve far more by getting the support of a transformational coach, I would love to help you get your life back on the right track.
If you want to fast track your journey to triumph over your trials, click this link
Here are the top tips of today’s episode:
- When you are in an abusive relationship it is easy to lose sight of the treasure trove of qualities which exist inside of yourself.
- When you are in an abusive relationship it is hard to find a way back to recovering the treasure trove inside of yourself.
- Getting onto a healing path after an abusive relationship becomes your treasure map to rediscovering and recovering the treasure inside of yourself.
- Co-dependency is a part of abusive relationships and is part of what leaves victims vulnerable to being used and abused.
- When you become co-dependant in a relationship you give your power over to the other person, allowing them to dictate your happiness.
- When you become disempowered in your own life it becomes super challenging to make independent choices. It is common for people who are disempowered to be indecisive and confused.
- Society puts expectations on us which can make us feel as though we are failing in life, which can cause us to devalue ourselves.
- Once a narcissist is fixed with a pattern of behaviours it is difficult to shift the narcissist to change. That is one of the reasons why it is better to put your energy into what you can do to heal your own life, rather than trying to fix them.
- The narcissist does not want to take responsibility for anything so they will try to shame and blame you for all the problems.
- It is common for women to try and put up a pretence to everyone around them that everything is fine when the opposite is true.
- But pretending doesn’t make anything better, so seek support from trusted family, friends and professional services where appropriate.
- When you are in an abusive relationship because you are being driven by fear it can be hard to judge what is safe and what is going to make matters worse, but don’t let that hold you back from seeking help and support.
- Find refuge with people you feel safe with.
- Something that will be very helpful to you in forging a new life is to make a conscious choice to leave your old life behind.
- Victims and Survivors are often empathic people and are predisposed to being people pleasers and as people pleasers they will forget to put healthy boundaries around themselves which leaves them open to be used and abused.
- It is really important to learn the skill of picking your battles because battles are exhausting, so choose which one’s are really important to protect yourself and stand up for yourself for your needs and your rights.
- There is no winning a battle with a narcissist.
- Before you get into another relationship take time to identify your values to be clear about what the shared values need to be in a relationship with another person.
- Learning to love yourself before you jump into a new relationship will help you to attract the right kind of relationship.
I hope this interview inspires you to rise and shine.
If you would like to connect with Raven Scott or purchase her book Discovering the Treasures Within use the links below.
If you want to discover how to unlock your destiny, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or DM her on Instagram @discoveringtreasureswithin . Find her podcast Unlock Your Destiny with Return to Calm on all the platforms you listen!
book link is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08Z2YZXYD?pf_rd_r=764NE72NX6B8BJZQFN94&pf_rd_p=5ae2c7f8-e0c6-4f35-9071-dc3240e894a8&pd_rd_r=d8bf7c29-c49f-4c7b-824c-8bbda63ba41e&pd_rd_w=GSugF&pd_rd_wg=PTqdC&ref_=pd_gw_unk
Subscribe. Enjoy. Share. Sending love and light, Sandy J
CAUTION: If you feel unsafe at any time please STOP LISTENING. You can come back anytime you are in a safe place to listen to the rest of the Podcast. YOUR SAFETY is the most important thing to consider.
If you are in immediate DANGER call the Police.
NOTE OF ENCOURAGEMENT: If you are struggling with your metal health please reach out for support with some form of counselling, therapy, or coaching. If you don’t know where to start to find a counsellor, a good place to start is to talk to your Doctor. There are also many online counselling supports now available. If the Support Person is not a good fit for you, try another and another, until you have one that is the right fit for you. And don't forget, I help women to heal and grow, and help them to meet their challenges head on, to move towards a life they love.
BEFORE YOU GO….
- If you listen to the Podcast and you like it, please SUBSCRIBE, you will automatically be updated with new episodes as soon as they are available.
- If you like the episode, please leave a REVIEW for other people to know that this has value.
- If you know of anyone you think this Podcast might help, please SHARE it.
- To get a COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVER CALL, click this link
- To get an ENERGETIC HEALING session with me, click this link
- To get a ONE on ONE COACHING DISCOVER CALL with Sandy, click this link
- Come join us to be a part of the Private Rise Up with Tiaras Tears and Triumphs Facebook Group click this link
Until next time, stay well and stay safe.
Sending you love, light, peace and joy,